Scrabble word: CAPTAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTAINS exist?
Definitions of CAPTAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - an officer holding a rank below a major but above a lieutenant
- noun - the naval officer in command of a military ship
- noun - a policeman in charge of a precinct
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - the leader of a group of people
- noun - the pilot in charge of an airship
- verb - be the captain of a sports team
- verb - to lead or command
There are 8 letters in CAPTAINS: A A C I N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPTAINS plus a wildcard: CAPTAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPTAINS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPTAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.