Scrabble word: ASSOCIATION
Is ASSOCIATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSOCIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal organization of people or groups of people
- noun - the act of consorting with or joining with others
- noun - the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination
- noun - the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination
- noun - a social or business relationship
- noun - a relation resulting from interaction or dependence
- noun - (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
- noun - (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
- The act of associating or the state of being associated.
- A mental connection or relation between thoughts, feelings, ideas, or sensations.
- A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.
- Any of various processes of combination, such as hydration, solvation, or complex-ion formation, depending on relatively weak chemical bonding.
- A large number of organisms in a specific geographic area constituting a community with one or two dominant species.
There are 11 letters in ASSOCIATION: A A C I I N O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSOCIATION
Click to search all anagrams of ASSOCIATION plus a wildcard: ASSOCIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSOCIATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSOCIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.