Is ISOMETRIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ISOMETRIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line connecting isometric points
- adj - related by an isometry
- adj - of or involving muscular contraction in which tension increases while length remains constant
- adj - having equal dimensions or measurements
- adj - of a crystal system characterized by three equal axes at right angles
- Of or exhibiting equality in dimensions or measurements.
- Of or being a crystal system of three equal axes lying at right angles to each other.
- Of or involving muscular contraction against resistance in which the length of the muscle remains the same.
There are 9 letters in ISOMETRIC: C E I I M O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOMETRIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ISOMETRIC, to go: ISOMETRIC?
Rearrange the letters in ISOMETRIC and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ISOMETRIC
8 letters out of ISOMETRIC
7 letters out of ISOMETRIC
6 letters out of ISOMETRIC
5 letters out of ISOMETRIC
4 letters out of ISOMETRIC
3 letters out of ISOMETRIC
2 letters out of ISOMETRIC
Contextual use of ISOMETRIC
What's nearby ISOMETRIC
Lookup in Wiki for ISOMETRIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ISOMETRIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ISOMETRIC"