Scrabble word: WINTERGREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINTERGREEN exist?
Definitions of WINTERGREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several evergreen perennials of the genus Pyrola
- noun - creeping shrub of eastern North America having white bell-shaped flowers followed by spicy red berrylike fruit and shiny aromatic leaves that yield wintergreen oil
- noun - spicy red berrylike fruit
- A low-growing, creeping evergreen plant (Gaultheria procumbens) of North America, having solitary, nodding white flowers, aromatic leaves, and spicy, edible scarlet berries.
- An oil or a flavoring obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the pipsissewa.
There are 11 letters in WINTERGREEN: E E E G I N N R R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINTERGREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINTERGREEN plus a wildcard: WINTERGREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINTERGREEN
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINTERGREEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.