Scrabble word: WINTERGREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINTERGREEN exist?
Definitions of WINTERGREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several evergreen perennials of the genus Pyrola
- noun - creeping shrub of eastern North America having white bell-shaped flowers followed by spicy red berrylike fruit and shiny aromatic leaves that yield wintergreen oil
- noun - spicy red berrylike fruit
- A low-growing, creeping evergreen plant (Gaultheria procumbens) of North America, having solitary, nodding white flowers, aromatic leaves, and spicy, edible scarlet berries.
- An oil or a flavoring obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the pipsissewa.