Scrabble word: ENGINEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGINEER exist?
Definitions of ENGINEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
- noun - the operator of a railway locomotive
- verb - design as an engineer
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- One who is trained or professionally engaged in a branch of engineering.
- One who operates an engine.
- One who skillfully or shrewdly manages an enterprise.
- To plan, construct, or manage as an engineer.
- To alter or produce by methods of genetic engineering: “Researchers... compared insulin manufactured by bacteria genetically engineered with recombinant DNA techniques to the commercial insulin obtained from swine or cattle” (Fusion).
- To plan, manage, and put through by skillful acts or contrivance; maneuver.
- verb - to carry through or manage by contrivance
There are 8 letters in ENGINEER: E E E G I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGINEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGINEER plus a wildcard: ENGINEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGINEER
Images for ENGINEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.