Scrabble word: ENGINEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGINEER exist?
Definitions of ENGINEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
- noun - the operator of a railway locomotive
- verb - design as an engineer
- verb - plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
- One who is trained or professionally engaged in a branch of engineering.
- One who operates an engine.
- One who skillfully or shrewdly manages an enterprise.
- To plan, construct, or manage as an engineer.
- To alter or produce by methods of genetic engineering: “Researchers... compared insulin manufactured by bacteria genetically engineered with recombinant DNA techniques to the commercial insulin obtained from swine or cattle” (Fusion).
- To plan, manage, and put through by skillful acts or contrivance; maneuver.
- verb - to carry through or manage by contrivance