Scrabble word: PROCLAIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCLAIM exist?
Definitions of PROCLAIM in dictionaries:
- verb - declare formally
- verb - state or announce
- verb - affirm or declare as an attribute or quality of
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- To announce officially and publicly; declare.
- To indicate conspicuously; make plain: wearing a button that proclaimed my choice for president.
- To praise; extol.
- verb - to make known publicly or officially
There are 8 letters in PROCLAIM: A C I L M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCLAIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCLAIM plus a wildcard: PROCLAIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCLAIM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCLAIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.