Scrabble word: PASSPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSPORT exist?
Definitions of PASSPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - any authorization to pass or go somewhere
- noun - a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country
- noun - any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission
- An official government document that certifies one’s identity and citizenship and permits a citizen to travel abroad.
- An official permit issued by a foreign country allowing one to transport goods or to travel through that country.
- An official document issued by an allied foreign government to a ship, especially a neutral merchant ship in time of war, authorizing it to enter and travel through certain waters freely.
- Something that gives one the right or privilege of passage, entry, or acceptance: Hard work was her passport to success.
- noun - a document allowing travel from one country to another
There are 8 letters in PASSPORT: A O P P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSPORT plus a wildcard: PASSPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSPORT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words