Scrabble word: PASSPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSPORT exist?
Definitions of PASSPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - any authorization to pass or go somewhere
- noun - a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country
- noun - any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission
- An official government document that certifies one’s identity and citizenship and permits a citizen to travel abroad.
- An official permit issued by a foreign country allowing one to transport goods or to travel through that country.
- An official document issued by an allied foreign government to a ship, especially a neutral merchant ship in time of war, authorizing it to enter and travel through certain waters freely.
- Something that gives one the right or privilege of passage, entry, or acceptance: Hard work was her passport to success.
- noun - a document allowing travel from one country to another
There are 8 letters in PASSPORT: A O P P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSPORT plus a wildcard: PASSPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSPORT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSPORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.