Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPAIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPAIRED exist?
Definitions of IMPAIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - make worse or less effective
- verb - make imperfect
- adj - diminished in strength, quality, or utility
- adj - mentally or physically unfit
- v - to make worse
There are 8 letters in IMPAIRED: A D E I I M P R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPAIRED plus a wildcard: IMPAIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPAIRED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPAIRED
- By Jessica Maynor on April 12 2011 357 PM 1 Comment 0 TrackBacks
- Technologically impaired Duck
- ... Android apps for the blind and visually impaired - Android Authority
- Blind & Visually impaired Center of Monterey County Inc.
- more impaired driving charges than in the past. One in six impaired ...
- Public Works City of San Antonio Official Site
- impaired Driving and Breathalyzer Law
- Nainital Package 7555 For 2N 3DFor More Detail Click Here
- Jonathon charged with impaired
- Assistive technology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.