Scrabble word: GEOMETRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEOMETRIC exist?
Definitions of GEOMETRIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by simple geometric forms in design and decoration
- adj - of or relating to or determined by geometry
- Of or relating to geometry and its methods and principles.
- Increasing or decreasing in a geometric progression.
- Using simple geometric forms such as circles and squares in design and decoration.
There are 9 letters in GEOMETRIC: C E E G I M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEOMETRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEOMETRIC plus a wildcard: GEOMETRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEOMETRIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GEOMETRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.