Scrabble word: METEORIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does METEORIC exist?
Definitions of METEORIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena, especially weather and weather conditions
- adj - pertaining to or consisting of meteors or meteoroids
- adj - like a meteor in speed or brilliance or transience
- Of, relating to, or formed by a meteoroid.
- Of or relating to the earth’s atmosphere.
- Similar to a meteor in speed, brilliance, or brevity: a meteoric rise to fame.
- adj - a small celestial body that enters the earth's atmosphere [n -S] : METEORIC
There are 8 letters in METEORIC: C E E I M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METEORIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METEORIC plus a wildcard: METEORIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METEORIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METEORIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.