Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: METEORIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does METEORIC exist?
Definitions of METEORIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena, especially weather and weather conditions
- adj - pertaining to or consisting of meteors or meteoroids
- adj - like a meteor in speed or brilliance or transience
- Of, relating to, or formed by a meteoroid.
- Of or relating to the earth’s atmosphere.
- Similar to a meteor in speed, brilliance, or brevity: a meteoric rise to fame.
- adj - a small celestial body that enters the earth's atmosphere [n -S] : METEORIC
There are 8 letters in METEORIC: C E E I M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METEORIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METEORIC plus a wildcard: METEORIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METEORIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METEORIC
- ... impact on the Twin Cities real estate market continues to be meteoric
- Box cover for meteoric Shower on the Coleco Vision.
- MAC meteoric Cremesheen Glass
- The Original meteoric Shower Game Cartridge For ColecoVision And Bit ...
- ... meteoric Water Line (Craig 1961) and meteoric water estimate
- Thread Colecovision meteoric Shower
- An ancient statue that was recovered by a Nazi expedition in the 1930s ...
- birds - The meteoric Blues by TAB
- meteoric Iron And The Perseid Meteor Shower Speaking of Precision ...
- meteoric Gallery Celebrities Female Celebrities Katy Perry ...