Scrabble word: METEORIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does METEORIC exist?
Definitions of METEORIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena, especially weather and weather conditions
- adj - pertaining to or consisting of meteors or meteoroids
- adj - like a meteor in speed or brilliance or transience
- Of, relating to, or formed by a meteoroid.
- Of or relating to the earth’s atmosphere.
- Similar to a meteor in speed, brilliance, or brevity: a meteoric rise to fame.
- adj - a small celestial body that enters the earth's atmosphere [n -S] : METEORIC