Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOUNDERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNDERED exist?
Definitions of FOUNDERED in dictionaries:
- verb - fail utterly
- verb - sink below the surface
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - stumble and nearly fall
- v - to become disabled
There are 9 letters in FOUNDERED: D D E E F N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNDERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUNDERED plus a wildcard: FOUNDERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNDERED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNDERED
- friday-lunch-club Overtures to Iran foundered amid conflicting US ...
- foundered horse before treatment
- Founder in Horses The Spring Time Scourge Horseman Magazine
- was called to work on this foundered horse earlier this year. He is ...
- ... the painful thin sole of a foundered horse out of ground contact
- cannot honestly say are qualified to help you trim a foundered horse ...
- Drawings Of Horses
- Hoof Gallery Founder Prolapse & Penetration
- ... . Foot obviously off balance commonly seen in foundered horses
- image keywords pic213 laminitis foundered feet home about bob travels ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.