Scrabble word: ROUNDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDED exist?
Definitions of ROUNDED in dictionaries:
- verb - wind around
- verb - make round
- verb - pronounce with rounded lips
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- verb - express as a round number
- verb - become round, plump, or shapely
- adj - curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged
- Shaped into the form of a circle or sphere; made round.
- Pronounced with the lips shaped ovally; labialized.
- Complete; balanced: a rounded meal.
- adj - shaped like a sphere
There are 7 letters in ROUNDED: D D E N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUNDED plus a wildcard: ROUNDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUNDED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUNDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.