Scrabble word: DEFEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFEND exist?
Definitions of DEFEND in dictionaries:
- verb - argue or speak in defense of
- verb - be on the defensive
- verb - protect against a challenge or attack
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - protect or fight for as a champion
- verb - be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- verb - state or assert
- To make or keep safe from danger, attack, or harm.
- To support or maintain, as by argument or action; justify.
- To represent (a defendant) in a civil or criminal action.
- To make a defense.
- verb - to keep from harm, attack, or injury
There are 6 letters in DEFEND: D D E E F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFEND plus a wildcard: DEFEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFEND
Images for DEFEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.