Scrabble word: FUNDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNDED exist?
Definitions of FUNDED in dictionaries:
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- adj - furnished with funds
- verb - to provide money for
There are 6 letters in FUNDED: D D E F N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNDED plus a wildcard: FUNDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNDED
Images for FUNDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.