Scrabble word: EMULSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMULSION exist?
Definitions of EMULSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a colloid in which both phases are liquids
- noun - a light-sensitive coating on paper or film
- A suspension of small globules of one liquid in a second liquid with which the first will not mix: an emulsion of oil in vinegar.
- A photosensitive coating, usually of silver halide grains in a thin gelatin layer, on photographic film, paper, or glass.
- adj - a type of liquid mixture [n -S] : EMULSIVE
There are 8 letters in EMULSION: E I L M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMULSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMULSION plus a wildcard: EMULSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMULSION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMULSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.