Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMOLLIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMOLLIENT exist?
Definitions of EMOLLIENT in dictionaries:
- noun - toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- adj - having a softening or soothing effect especially to the skin
- Softening and soothing, especially to the skin.
- Making less harsh or abrasive; mollifying: the emollient approach of a diplomatic mediator.
- An agent that softens or soothes the skin.
- An agent that assuages or mollifies.
There are 9 letters in EMOLLIENT: E E I L L M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMOLLIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMOLLIENT plus a wildcard: EMOLLIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMOLLIENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMOLLIENT
- Oilatum emollient Skin Conditions eChemist.co.uk
- E45 emollient cream is used for washing dry itchy skin conditions ...
- Discovery Health What is an emollient
- FREZYDERM emollient Cream Atopic Skin 150ml Apotheka ...
- Oilatum Bath emollient - 500ml from Altwood Pharmacy Health and Beauty
- Obagi Refissa emollient Tretinoin Cream 0.05% JavaForBeauty.com
- CETRABEN emollient CREAM PUMP DISPENSER 500G
- Cetraben emollient Bath Additive Cetraben emollient Bath Additive is ...
- Cetraben emollient cream Multi Pharmacy
- Produits AVENE TriXra Baume emollient. Meilleure Parapharmacie
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.