Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLEOPTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLEOPTILE exist?
Definitions of COLEOPTILE in dictionaries:
- A protective sheath enclosing the shoot tip and embryonic leaves of grasses.
There are 10 letters in COLEOPTILE: C E E I L L O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLEOPTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLEOPTILE plus a wildcard: COLEOPTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLEOPTILE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLEOPTILE
- Schematic image of wheat coleoptile (above) and flag leaf (below).
- coleoptile . Ann Cotten & Kerstin Cmelka - Motto Berlin ...
- scope of work template
- radiation between and coleoptile reciprocal values of history file ...
- Schematic image of wheat coleoptile (above) and flag leave (below)
- with radicle emergence (Zadoks stage 05) atleft and coleoptile ...
- Comparative analysis of anoxic c
- Nitrogen metabolism interactions with hormonal signaling and root ...
- coleoptile Stem Cells (x100) Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Germinating Barley Seed with Roots and coleoptile Shoot - 42-19880225 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.