Scrabble word: PELLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELLET exist?
Definitions of PELLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sphere
- noun - a solid missile discharged from a firearm
- A small, solid or densely packed ball or mass, as of food, wax, or medicine.
- A bullet or piece of small shot.
- A stone ball, used as a catapult missile or a primitive cannonball.
- To make or form into pellets.
- To strike with pellets.
- verb - to strike with pellets (small rounded masses)
There are 6 letters in PELLET: E E L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELLET plus a wildcard: PELLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELLET
Images for PELLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.