Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELLET exist?
Definitions of PELLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sphere
- noun - a solid missile discharged from a firearm
- A small, solid or densely packed ball or mass, as of food, wax, or medicine.
- A bullet or piece of small shot.
- A stone ball, used as a catapult missile or a primitive cannonball.
- To make or form into pellets.
- To strike with pellets.
- v - to strike with pellets (small rounded masses)
There are 6 letters in PELLET: E E L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELLET plus a wildcard: PELLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELLET
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELLET
- Floor Plans Floor Plans pellet Stoves
- pellet SOSA
- pellet - otzakas.gr - - . 2295054175
- Winter Heating Bill Fears Bring pellet Boiler Boost for South ...
- pellet Stoves for Inspectors - InterNACHI
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Small pellet Mill
- Filepellet Stove burn pot.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Conoce lo que es el pellet y cmo puede ayudarte en el calor de tu ...
- Less Oil More Green - BusinessWeek
- Wood-pellet Stoves Efficient Heat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.