Scrabble word: CLIMAXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIMAXES exist?
Definitions of CLIMAXES in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding
- noun - the decisive moment in a novel or play
- noun - the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- noun - the most severe stage of a disease
- noun - arrangement of clauses in ascending order of forcefulness
- verb - end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage
- verb - to reach a high or dramatic point
There are 8 letters in CLIMAXES: A C E I L M S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLIMAXES plus a wildcard: CLIMAXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIMAXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLIMAXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.