Scrabble word: AUTHORIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHORIZE exist?
Definitions of AUTHORIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - give or delegate power or authority to
- To grant authority or power to.
- To give permission for; sanction: the city agency that authorizes construction projects.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give someone the authority to act”: authorized her partner to negotiate in her behalf; a representative who was accredited by his government; commissioned the real-estate agent to purchase the house for us; was empowered to make decisions during the president’s absence; a pharmacist licensed to practice in two states.
There are 9 letters in AUTHORIZE: A E H I O R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHORIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTHORIZE plus a wildcard: AUTHORIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHORIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTHORIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.