Scrabble word: HAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZE exist?
Definitions of HAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - become hazy, dull, or cloudy
- verb - harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
- Atmospheric moisture, dust, smoke, and vapor that diminishes visibility.
- A partially opaque covering: Let the polish dry to a haze before buffing it.
- A vague or confused state of mind.
- To persecute or harass with meaningless, difficult, or humiliating tasks.
- To initiate, as into a college fraternity, by exacting humiliating performances from or playing rough practical jokes upon.
- verb - to subject to a humiliating initiation
There are 4 letters in HAZE: A E H Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAZE plus a wildcard: HAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZE
Images for HAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.