Scrabble word: HAZES
Is HAZES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - become hazy, dull, or cloudy
- verb - harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
- verb - to subject to a humiliating initiation
There are 5 letters in HAZES: A E H S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZES
Click to search all anagrams of HAZES plus a wildcard: HAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZES
Images for HAZES
Lookup in Wiki for HAZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.