Is THIMBLEBERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIMBLEBERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - shrubby raspberry of eastern North America having showy rose to purplish flowers and red or orange thimble-shaped fruit
- noun - white-flowered raspberry of western North America and northern Mexico with thimble-shaped orange berries
- noun - raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit
- Any of several North American raspberries, especially Rubus parviflorus, R.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
There are 12 letters in THIMBLEBERRY: B B E E H I L M R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIMBLEBERRY, to go: THIMBLEBERRY?
Rearrange the letters in THIMBLEBERRY and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
9 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
8 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
7 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
6 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
5 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
4 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
3 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
2 letters out of THIMBLEBERRY
Contextual use of THIMBLEBERRY
What's nearby THIMBLEBERRY
Lookup in Wiki for THIMBLEBERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIMBLEBERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIMBLEBERRY"