Is BRIBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- Something, such as money or a favor, offered or given to a person in a position of trust to influence that person’s views or conduct.
- Something serving to influence or persuade.
- To give, offer, or promise a bribe to.
- To give, offer, or promise bribes.
- adj - to practice bribery [v BRIBED, BRIBING, BRIBES] : BRIBABLE
There are 5 letters in BRIBE: B B E I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIBE, to go: BRIBE?
Rearrange the letters in BRIBE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIBE
What's nearby BRIBE
Lookup in Wiki for BRIBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIBE"