Is LIBERTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBERTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- noun - freedom of choice
- noun - personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
- noun - leave granted to a sailor or naval officer
- noun - an act of undue intimacy
- The condition of being free from restriction or control.
- The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one’s own choosing.
- The condition of being physically and legally free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor.
- Freedom from unjust or undue governmental control.
- A right and power to engage in certain actions without control or interference: the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights.
- Often liberties.
- A breach or overstepping of propriety or social convention.
- A statement, an attitude, or an action not warranted by conditions or actualities: a historical novel that takes liberties with chronology.
- An unwarranted risk; a chance: took foolish liberties on the ski slopes.
- A period, usually short, during which a sailor is authorized to go ashore.
- Not in confinement or under constraint; free.
- Not employed, occupied, or in use.
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 7 letters in LIBERTY: B E I L R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBERTY, to go: LIBERTY?
Rearrange the letters in LIBERTY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIBERTY
6 letters out of LIBERTY
5 letters out of LIBERTY
4 letters out of LIBERTY
3 letters out of LIBERTY
2 letters out of LIBERTY
Contextual use of LIBERTY
What's nearby LIBERTY
Lookup in Wiki for LIBERTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBERTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBERTY"