Is RHYME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RHYME in various dictionaries:
- noun - correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- noun - a piece of poetry
- verb - compose rhymes
- verb - be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- Correspondence of terminal sounds of words or of lines of verse.
- A poem or verse having a regular correspondence of sounds, especially at the ends of lines.
- Poetry or verse of this kind.
- A word that corresponds with another in terminal sound, as behold and cold.
- To form a rhyme.
- To compose rhymes or verse.
- To make use of rhymes in composing verse.
- To put into rhyme or compose with rhymes.
- To use (a word or words) as a rhyme.
- verb - to compose verse with corresponding terminal sounds
There are 5 letters in RHYME: E H M R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RHYME
To search all scrabble anagrams of RHYME, to go: RHYME?
Rearrange the letters in RHYME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RHYME
What's nearby RHYME
Lookup in Wiki for RHYME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RHYME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RHYME"