Is TREMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- verb - move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways
- To shake involuntarily, as from excitement, weakness, or anger; quake.
- To feel fear or anxiety: I tremble at the very thought of it.
- To vibrate or quiver: leaves trembling in the breeze.
- The act or state of trembling.
- Often trembles.
- An infectious viral disease of sheep that is transmitted by the tick Ixodes ricinus and affects the nervous system, causing galloping and trotting by little leaps and often prolonged trembling.
- Poisoning of domestic animals, especially cattle and sheep, caused by eating white snakeroot or rayless goldenrod and characterized by muscular tremors and weakening.
- verb - to shake involuntarily
There are 7 letters in TREMBLE: B E E L M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREMBLE, to go: TREMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TREMBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TREMBLE
6 letters out of TREMBLE
5 letters out of TREMBLE
4 letters out of TREMBLE
3 letters out of TREMBLE
2 letters out of TREMBLE
Contextual use of TREMBLE
What's nearby TREMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TREMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREMBLE"