Is LIMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMB in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm
- noun - any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- noun - either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- noun - the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- One of the larger branches of a tree.
- One of the jointed appendages of an animal, such as an arm, a leg, a wing, or a flipper, used for locomotion or grasping.
- An extension or a projecting part, as of a building or mountain range.
- One that is considered to be an extension, a member, or a representative of a larger body or group.
- An impish child.
- The circumferential edge of the apparent disk of a celestial body.
- The edge of a graduated arc or circle used in an instrument to measure angles.
- The expanded tip of a plant organ, such as a petal or corolla lobe.
- verb - to cut off the arms or legs of
There are 4 letters in LIMB: B I L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMB, to go: LIMB?
Rearrange the letters in LIMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMB
What's nearby LIMB
Lookup in Wiki for LIMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMB"