Is TERRIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERRIBLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- adj - exceptionally bad or displeasing
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful: a terrible bolt of lightning; a terrible curse.
- Extremely formidable: terrible responsibilities.
- Extreme in extent or degree: “the life for which he had paid so terrible a price” (Leslie Fiedler).
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: had a terrible time at the party; terrible food.
- Markedly objectionable: terrible hypocrisy.
- adv - very bad [adj] : TERRIBLY
There are 8 letters in TERRIBLE: B E E I L R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERRIBLE, to go: TERRIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TERRIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TERRIBLE
6 letters out of TERRIBLE
5 letters out of TERRIBLE
4 letters out of TERRIBLE
3 letters out of TERRIBLE
2 letters out of TERRIBLE
Contextual use of TERRIBLE
What's nearby TERRIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TERRIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERRIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERRIBLE"