Is SEPARATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEPARATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- noun - a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- verb - mark as different
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - divide into components or constituents
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - discontinue an association or relation
- verb - go one's own way
- verb - become separated into pieces or fragments
- verb - treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- verb - come apart
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- adj - independent
- adj - standing apart
- adj - separated according to race, sex, class, or religion
- adj - have the connection undone
- To set or keep apart; disunite.
- To space apart; scatter: small farms that were separated one from another by miles of open land.
- To sort: separate mail by postal zones.
- To differentiate or discriminate between; distinguish: a researcher who separated the various ethnic components of the population sample.
- To remove from a mixture or combination; isolate.
- To part (a couple), often by decree: She was separated from her husband last year.
- To terminate a contractual relationship, as military service, with; discharge.
- To come apart.
- To withdraw: The state threatened to separate from the Union.
- To part company; disperse.
- To stop living together as spouses.
- To become divided into components or parts: Oil and water tend to separate.
- Set or kept apart; disunited.
- Existing as an independent entity.
- Often Separate.
- Dissimilar from all others; distinct: “a policeman’s way of being separate from you even when he was being nice” (John le Carré).
- Not shared; individual: two people who held separate views on the issue.
- Withdrawn from others; solitary.
- verb - to set or keep apart
There are 8 letters in SEPARATE: A A E E P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPARATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEPARATE, to go: SEPARATE?
Rearrange the letters in SEPARATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SEPARATE
7 letters out of SEPARATE
6 letters out of SEPARATE
5 letters out of SEPARATE
4 letters out of SEPARATE
3 letters out of SEPARATE
2 letters out of SEPARATE
Contextual use of SEPARATE
What's nearby SEPARATE
Lookup in Wiki for SEPARATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEPARATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEPARATE"