Is AERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- verb - impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen
- To supply or charge (liquid) with a gas, especially to charge with carbon dioxide.
- To expose to the circulation of air for purification.
- To expose (a tissue) to oxygen, as in the oxygenation of the blood by respiration.
- verb - to supply with air
There are 6 letters in AERATE: A A E E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AERATE, to go: AERATE?
Rearrange the letters in AERATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AERATE
What's nearby AERATE
Lookup in Wiki for AERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AERATE"