Is PROJECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROJECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations
- noun - the projection of an image from a film onto a screen
- noun - a planned undertaking
- noun - any structure that branches out from a central support
- noun - any solid convex shape that juts out from something
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
- noun - the acoustic phenomenon that gives sound a penetrating quality
- noun - the representation of a figure or solid on a plane as it would look from a particular direction
- noun - the act of projecting out from something
- noun - the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
- The act of projecting or the condition of being projected.
- A thing or part that extends outward beyond a prevailing line or surface: spiky projections on top of a fence; a projection of land along the coast.
- A plan for an anticipated course of action: “facilities [that] are vital to the projection of U.
- A prediction or an estimate of something in the future, based on present data or trends.
- The process of projecting a filmed image onto a screen or other viewing surface.
- An image so projected.
- The image of a geometric figure reproduced on a line, plane, or surface.
- A system of intersecting lines, such as the grid of a map, on which part or all of the globe or another spherical surface is represented as a plane surface.
- The attribution of one’s own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: “Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projection—of clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- The attribution of one’s own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.
There are 10 letters in PROJECTION: C E I J N O O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROJECTION, to go: PROJECTION?
Rearrange the letters in PROJECTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROJECTION
9 letters out of PROJECTION
8 letters out of PROJECTION
7 letters out of PROJECTION
6 letters out of PROJECTION
5 letters out of PROJECTION
4 letters out of PROJECTION
3 letters out of PROJECTION
2 letters out of PROJECTION
Contextual use of PROJECTION
What's nearby PROJECTION
Lookup in Wiki for PROJECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROJECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROJECTION"