Is POETIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POETIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to poetry
- adj - characterized by romantic imagery
- adj - of or relating to poets
- adj - characteristic of or befitting poetry
- Of or relating to poetry: poetic works.
- Having a quality or style characteristic of poetry: poetic diction.
- Suitable as a subject for poetry: a poetic romance.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a poet: poetic insight.
- The theory or practice of writing poetry; poetics.
- noun - literary work in metrical form
There are 6 letters in POETIC: C E I O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POETIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of POETIC, to go: POETIC?
Rearrange the letters in POETIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POETIC
What's nearby POETIC
Lookup in Wiki for POETIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POETIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POETIC"