Is PRINCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRINCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- A male member of a royal family other than the monarch, especially a son of the monarch.
- The ruler of a principality.
- A hereditary ruler; a king.
- A nobleman of varying status or rank.
- An outstanding man, especially in a particular group or class: a merchant prince.
- noun - a non-reigning male member of a royal family
There are 6 letters in PRINCE: C E I N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRINCE, to go: PRINCE?
Rearrange the letters in PRINCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRINCE
What's nearby PRINCE
Lookup in Wiki for PRINCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRINCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRINCE"