Is PINCER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINCER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for holding consisting of a compound lever for grasping
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- An object resembling one of the grasping parts of a set of pincers.
- A maneuver in which an enemy force is attacked from two flanks and the front.
- noun - one of the two pivoted parts of a grasping tool
There are 6 letters in PINCER: C E I N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINCER, to go: PINCER?
Rearrange the letters in PINCER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINCER
What's nearby PINCER
Lookup in Wiki for PINCER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINCER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINCER"