Is PROJECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROJECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - a planned undertaking
- verb - communicate vividly
- verb - extend out or project in space
- verb - transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- verb - project on a screen
- verb - cause to be heard
- verb - draw a projection of
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - imagine
- verb - put or send forth
- verb - throw, send, or cast forward
- verb - regard as objective
- A plan or proposal; a scheme.
- An undertaking requiring concerted effort: a community cleanup project; a government-funded irrigation project.
- An extensive task undertaken by a student or group of students to apply, illustrate, or supplement classroom lessons.
- A housing project.
- To thrust outward or forward: project one’s jaw in defiance.
- To throw forward; hurl: project an arrow.
- To send out into space; cast: project a light beam.
- To cause (an image) to appear on a surface: projected the slide onto a screen.
- To produce (a projection).
- To direct (one’s voice) so as to be heard clearly at a distance.
- To externalize and attribute (an emotion, for example) to someone or something else.
- To convey an impression of to an audience or to others: a posture that projects defeat; projected a positive corporate image.
- To form a plan or an intention for: project a new business enterprise.
- To calculate, estimate, or predict (something in the future), based on present data or trends: projecting next year’s expenses and income.
- To direct one’s voice so as to be heard clearly at a distance.
- verb - to extend outward
There are 7 letters in PROJECT: C E J O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROJECT, to go: PROJECT?
Rearrange the letters in PROJECT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROJECT
6 letters out of PROJECT
5 letters out of PROJECT
4 letters out of PROJECT
3 letters out of PROJECT
2 letters out of PROJECT
Contextual use of PROJECT
What's nearby PROJECT
Lookup in Wiki for PROJECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROJECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROJECT"