Is INJECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INJECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - give an injection to
- verb - to introduce (a new aspect or element)
- verb - force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing
- verb - take by injection
- verb - feed intravenously
- verb - to insert between other elements
- To force or drive (a fluid) into something: inject fuel into an engine cylinder; inject air into a liquid mixture.
- To introduce (a drug or vaccine, for example) into a body part.
- To treat by means of injection: injected the patient with digitalis.
- To introduce into conversation or consideration: tried to inject a note of humor into the negotiations.
- To place into an orbit, a trajectory, or a stream.
- verb - to force a fluid into
There are 6 letters in INJECT: C E I J N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INJECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INJECT, to go: INJECT?
Rearrange the letters in INJECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INJECT
What's nearby INJECT
Lookup in Wiki for INJECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INJECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INJECT"