Is JOINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun - a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- verb - fit as if by joints
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - fasten with a joint
- verb - separate (meat) at the joint
- adj - united or combined
- adj - affecting or involving two or more
- adj - involving both houses of a legislature
- A place or part at which two or more things are joined.
- A way in which two or more things are joined: a mortise-and-tenon joint; flexible joints.
- A point of articulation between two or more bones, especially such a connection that allows motion.
- A point in the exoskeleton of an invertebrate at which movable parts join, as along the leg of an arthropod.
- An articulation on a fruit or stem, such as the node of a grass stem.
- A fracture or crack in a rock mass along which no appreciable movement has occurred.
- A large cut of meat for roasting.
- A cheap or disreputable gathering place: “The tavern is... just a joint with Formica tables, a vinyl floor, lights over the mirrors” (Scott Turow).
- A building or dwelling.
- A prison.
- A marijuana cigarette.
- A penis.
- Shared by or common to two or more: our joint presence; a joint income-tax return.
- Sharing with another or others: a joint tenant.
- Formed or characterized by cooperation or united action: joint military maneuvers.
- Involving both houses of a legislature: a joint session of Congress.
- Regarded as one legal body; united in identity of interest or liability.
- Involving two or more variables.
- To combine or attach with a joint or joints: securely jointed the sides of the drawer.
- To provide or construct with joints: joint a boom on a crane.
- To separate (meat) at the joints.
- Dislocated, as a bone.
- Not harmonious; inconsistent.
- Out of order; inauspicious or unsatisfactory.
- In bad spirits or humor; out of sorts.
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 5 letters in JOINT: I J N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOINT, to go: JOINT?
Rearrange the letters in JOINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOINT
What's nearby JOINT
Lookup in Wiki for JOINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOINT"