Is JOINTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOINTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun - a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- noun - junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- verb - fit as if by joints
- verb - provide with a joint
- verb - fasten with a joint
- verb - separate (meat) at the joint
- verb - to fit together by means of a junction
There are 6 letters in JOINTS: I J N O S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOINTS, to go: JOINTS?
Rearrange the letters in JOINTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOINTS
What's nearby JOINTS
Lookup in Wiki for JOINTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOINTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOINTS"