Is JOINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- noun - a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- verb - become part of
- verb - cause to become joined or linked
- verb - come into the company of
- verb - make contact or come together
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 5 letters in JOINS: I J N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOINS, to go: JOINS?
Rearrange the letters in JOINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOINS
What's nearby JOINS
Lookup in Wiki for JOINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOINS"