Is PROJECTILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROJECTILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that is forcibly thrown or projected at a targets but is not self-propelled
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- adj - impelling or impelled forward
- A fired, thrown, or otherwise propelled object, such as a bullet, having no capacity for self-propulsion.
- A self-propelled missile, such as a rocket.
- Capable of being impelled or hurled forward.
- Driving forward; impelling: a projectile force.
- Capable of being thrust outward; protrusile.
There are 10 letters in PROJECTILE: C E E I J L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECTILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROJECTILE, to go: PROJECTILE?
Rearrange the letters in PROJECTILE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROJECTILE
8 letters out of PROJECTILE
7 letters out of PROJECTILE
6 letters out of PROJECTILE
5 letters out of PROJECTILE
4 letters out of PROJECTILE
3 letters out of PROJECTILE
2 letters out of PROJECTILE
Contextual use of PROJECTILE
What's nearby PROJECTILE
Lookup in Wiki for PROJECTILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROJECTILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROJECTILE"