Is CREOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- noun - a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana)
- noun - a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
- adj - of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
- A person of European descent born in the West Indies or Spanish America.
- A person descended from or culturally related to the original French settlers of the southern United States, especially Louisiana.
- The French dialect spoken by these people.
- A person descended from or culturally related to the Spanish and Portuguese settlers of the Gulf States.
- A Black slave born in the Americas as opposed to one brought from Africa.
- Haitian Creole.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Creoles.
- noun - a type of mixed language
There are 6 letters in CREOLE: C E E L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREOLE, to go: CREOLE?
Rearrange the letters in CREOLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREOLE
What's nearby CREOLE
Lookup in Wiki for CREOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREOLE"