Is ELECTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELECTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a citizen who has a legal right to vote
- noun - any of the German princes who were entitled to vote in the election of new emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
- A qualified voter in an election.
- A member of the Electoral College of the United States.
- One of the German princes of the Holy Roman Empire entitled to elect the emperor.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 7 letters in ELECTOR: C E E L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELECTOR, to go: ELECTOR?
Rearrange the letters in ELECTOR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ELECTOR
6 letters out of ELECTOR
5 letters out of ELECTOR
4 letters out of ELECTOR
3 letters out of ELECTOR
2 letters out of ELECTOR
Contextual use of ELECTOR
What's nearby ELECTOR
Lookup in Wiki for ELECTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELECTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELECTOR"