Is POLICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the force of policemen and officers
- verb - maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
- The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.
- A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and given the authority to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.
- A body of persons having similar organization and function: campus police.
- Police officers considered as a group.
- Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.
- The cleaning of a military base or other military area: Police of the barracks must be completed before inspection can take place.
- Often used to modify another noun: police uniforms; the police department.
- To regulate, control, or keep in order with or as if with a law enforcement agency.
- To make (a military area, for example) neat in appearance: policed the barracks; policing up one’s room.
- verb - to make clean or orderly
There are 6 letters in POLICE: C E I L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLICE, to go: POLICE?
Rearrange the letters in POLICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLICE
What's nearby POLICE
Lookup in Wiki for POLICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLICE"