Is PROBATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a trial period during which your character and abilities are tested to see whether you are suitable for work or for membership
- noun - a trial period during which an offender has time to redeem himself or herself
- noun - (law) a way of dealing with offenders without imprisoning them
- A process or period in which a person’s fitness, as for membership in a working or social group, is tested.
- The act of suspending the sentence of a person convicted of a criminal offense and granting that person provisional freedom on the promise of good behavior.
- A discharge for a person from commitment as an insane person on condition of continued sanity and of being recommitted upon the reappearance of insanity.
- A trial period in which a student is given time to try to redeem failing grades or bad conduct.
- The status of a person on probation.
There are 9 letters in PROBATION: A B I N O O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBATION, to go: PROBATION?
Rearrange the letters in PROBATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROBATION
8 letters out of PROBATION
7 letters out of PROBATION
6 letters out of PROBATION
5 letters out of PROBATION
4 letters out of PROBATION
3 letters out of PROBATION
2 letters out of PROBATION
Contextual use of PROBATION
What's nearby PROBATION
Lookup in Wiki for PROBATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBATION"