Is ROBOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROBOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanism that can move automatically
- A mechanical device that sometimes resembles a human being and is capable of performing a variety of often complex human tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
- A machine or device that operates automatically or by remote control.
- A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
- adj - a humanlike machine that performs various functions [n -S] : ROBOTIC
There are 5 letters in ROBOT: B O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROBOT, to go: ROBOT?
Rearrange the letters in ROBOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROBOT
What's nearby ROBOT
Lookup in Wiki for ROBOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROBOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROBOT"