Scrabble word: TOPOGRAPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPOGRAPHY exist?
Definitions of TOPOGRAPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - the configuration of a surface and the relations among its man-made and natural features
- noun - precise detailed study of the surface features of a region
- Detailed, precise description of a place or region.
- Graphic representation of the surface features of a place or region on a map, indicating their relative positions and elevations.
- A description or an analysis of a structured entity, showing the relations among its components: In the topography of the economy, several depressed areas are revealed.
- The surface features of a place or region.
- The surface features of an object: The topography of a crystal.
- The surveying of the features of a place or region.
- The study or description of an anatomical region or part.