Scrabble word: STEERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEERAGE exist?
Definitions of STEERAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the cheapest accommodations on a passenger ship
- noun - the act of steering a ship
- The act or practice of steering.
- The effect of the helm on a ship.
- The steering apparatus of a ship.
- The section of a passenger ship, originally near the rudder, providing the cheapest passenger accommodations.
- verb - to direct the course of
There are 8 letters in STEERAGE: A E E E G R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEERAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEERAGE plus a wildcard: STEERAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEERAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEERAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.