Scrabble word: SEGREGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEGREGATE exist?
Definitions of SEGREGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is or has been segregated
- verb - separate by race or religion
- verb - divide from the main body or mass and collect
- verb - separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others
- To separate or isolate from others or from a main body or group.
- To impose the separation of (a race or class) from the rest of society.
- To become separated from a main body or mass.
- To practice a policy of racial segregation.
- To undergo genetic segregation.
- One that is or has been segregated.
- See segregant.
There are 9 letters in SEGREGATE: A E E E G G R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGREGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEGREGATE plus a wildcard: SEGREGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEGREGATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEGREGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.