Scrabble word: SPECTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECTRUM exist?
Definitions of SPECTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave
- noun - a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
- The distribution of energy emitted by a radiant source, as by an incandescent body, arranged in order of wavelengths.
- The distribution of atomic or subatomic particles in a system, as in a magnetically resolved molecular beam, arranged in order of masses.
- A graphic or photographic representation of such a distribution.
- A range of values of a quantity or set of related quantities.
- A broad sequence or range of related qualities, ideas, or activities: the whole spectrum of 20th-century thought.
- noun - an array of the components of a light wave
There are 8 letters in SPECTRUM: C E M P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECTRUM plus a wildcard: SPECTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECTRUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECTRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.