Scrabble word: SPECTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECTRUM exist?
Definitions of SPECTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave
- noun - a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
- The distribution of energy emitted by a radiant source, as by an incandescent body, arranged in order of wavelengths.
- The distribution of atomic or subatomic particles in a system, as in a magnetically resolved molecular beam, arranged in order of masses.
- A graphic or photographic representation of such a distribution.
- A range of values of a quantity or set of related quantities.
- A broad sequence or range of related qualities, ideas, or activities: the whole spectrum of 20th-century thought.
- noun - an array of the components of a light wave
There are 8 letters in SPECTRUM: C E M P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECTRUM plus a wildcard: SPECTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECTRUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words